Hey guys! Long time no talk? I’m very sorry for being inactive lately! I guess January’s not my blogging month, unlike November 2015, I can say that I almost post every day. I’ll make it up to you soon! Just not today ‘cause I’m very busy with school specially with Intramurals going on. Without further a due, let’s get started!
DECEMBER WRAP UP
- Secrets in Phoenix by Gabriella Lepore
- Fluorescence: Fire Starter by P. Anastasia
- Fluorescence: Contagious by P. Anastasia
- Inconceivable by Tegan Wren
- Cinderfella by Xavier Neal
- Sade on the Wall by Kaylene Campbell
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- The School for Good and Evil: World Without Princes by Soman Chainani
- The School for Good and Evil: The Last Ever After by Soman Chainani
- The Scarlet Legacy by K.N. Lee
- Black Five by J. Lynn Bailey
- The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
I didn’t added book description because obviously, there are so many books in my Wrap up and TBR. That might took forever so I’m just going to share my experience. So during the month of December 2015, we had 2 weeks vacation which gave me more time to read. And I’m so grateful I read 8 books during that month! Usually, I only read at least 3 to 5 books a month. That’s a new record indeed!
Anyways, Happy New Year to all of you! I’m very sorry for posting this so late. I was lazy but at the same time busy. Also, I’m having a hard time fixing my Instagram feed. It was never easy having a bookstagram, you know. Oh, and stay tune for a book review and Christmas Book Haul! I know it’s almost the first week of January and I should be reading books and all but hey, better late than never!