- What advice can you give to those who aspire the same career as you?
Melissa: Never give up, always listen to your critics, and always aim high. If you write a book – that’s amazing! Now, publish it. Then write another, and another. We are all full of stories, and it’s time people shared them. Don’t let the bigshots scare you: publishing houses aren’t for everybody.
I work with an indie author movement called #IndieBooksBeSeen with authors from all around the world. Can’t find a publisher to take your work? Neither could they. So they published their novels themselves. www.indiebooksbeseen.com
- What advice can you give to those who..
– Cry because someone broke their heart?
Melissa: Never cry over someone who has hurt you, show them what you’re made of!
– Succeed but doesn’t consider looking back from where they’ve started?
Melissa: Sometimes looking back can only slow you down, but never forget where you came from.
– Feel like they’re nothing in this world?
Melissa: We’re all nothing in this world. You need to shout and scream and prove you are worth paying attention to.
– Dream but always fail?
Melissa: Keep dreaming, keep failing. You will get there.
- How do you feel when most people look at you as..
– Someone who can do everything?
Proud but ultimately overwhelmed.
– Someone who doesn’t know but to talk, eat and sleep?
I prove them wrong.
Where to find Melissa?
Where can we find you? [SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT – LINKS]