- How long have you been a blogger?
I started on July 27, 2015.
- At what point do you think you will stop?
I hope not anytime soon. Blogging is fun and this is a one place where I can just spill all my thoughts about books.
- What is the best thing?
To talk with people about books. To share thoughts and ideas.
- What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
The worst thing is when your customizing your blog. Sometimes, it won’t be save and sometimes there’s an error occurring. I just stop for a few hours then go back after so.
- How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
2 to 3 minutes. I don’t save them.. I just copy and paste! Haha!
- Who is your book crush?
Archer from the Darkest Light by Ashley Earley
- What author would you like to have on your blog?
Rainbow Rowell and Aly Almario
- What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
It depends. I mostly write blogs during the night so I think it would be my PJs.
- How long does it take you to prepare?
It takes 15-20 minutes ‘cause I still need to do research.
- How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?
I love it. When I first enter this community (that was my bookstagram, to be exact).. I felt so welcomed. They’re not snobbers and stuff. Like when you ask a Q&A, famous or not they’ll reply. I think that’s the effect of reading books—they make us a better person. Yay!